BECIL Jobs Notification for 3 IT Consultant, Young Professional has been released. Anyone looking for a Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited vacancy must go through this page. All hiring details are updated on this after checking the updates from BECIL official website (becil.com)
BECIL Vacancy Details 2022
|Organization Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited (BECIL)|
|Name of the Post||IT Consultant, Young Professional|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Job Location||All India|
BECIL IT Consultant Post Details
- IT Consultant: 2 Posts
- Qualification: B.E/B.Tech (Information Technology/Information Science/ Computer Science/Electronics with NIL Experience. OR Diploma (Information Technology/Information Science/ Computer Science/Electronics) or equivalent with 5+ years’ experience. B.E./B.Tech (Information Technology/Information Science/ Computer Science/Electronics) with 2-3+ years experience. OR M.E/M.Tech ((Information Technology/Information Science/ Computer Science/Electronics)/MBA (IT) from recognized institutions of UGC/AICTE/MCA with NIL Experience. OR MSc (Information Technology/Computer Science) with 1-2 years experience. OR Diploma (Information Technology/ Computer Science/Electronics) or equivalent with 8+ years experience.
- Salary Details: Rs. 30000 – 40000/- per month
- Age Limit: 30 years
Broadcast Engineering Consultant India Limited Young Professional Job Info
- Young Professional: 1 Posts
- Qualification: M. Tech in Computer Science/IT
- Salary Details: Rs. 40000/- per month
- Age Limit: As Per Rules
Gen/OBC/Ex-Serviceman/Women/: Rs. 750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for Every additional post applied)
SC/ST/EWS/PH: Rs. 450/- (Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Tests/ Written Exams/ Interviews.
How to Apply for BECIL IT Consultant, Young Professional Notification
Interested and eligible applicants may apply Online through the official website becil.com on or before 11th July 2022. After successful submission of your application, please take a printout, attach all requisite certificates and documents (duly self-attested), make a single PDF file, and send it to [email protected] File Name should be “Your Application ID + Your Name). The subject of the email should be “Advt. No.______ and Post applied for __________”.
Notification Date: 20th June 2022
Registration Closing Date: 11th July 2022