CGCRI Jobs Notification for 70 Technician, Technical Assistant has been released. Anyone looking for a Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute vacancy must go through this page. All hiring details are updated on this after checking the updates from CGCRI official website (cgcri.res.in)
CGCRI Vacancy Details 2022
|Organization Name||Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI)|
|Name of the Post||Technician, Technical Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||70|
|Job Location||All India|
CGCRI Technician Post Details
- Technician: 32 Posts
- Qualification: SSC/10th Standard or equivalent with science subjects, with minimum 55% marks and ITI Certificate or national/ state trade certificate in Fitter Engineering, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electronics & Instrumentation, Tool and Die Maker (Dies & Moulds)/ Machinist, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Information Technology/ Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance, Electronic Mechanic, Computer Operations and Programming or Office Management, Machinist, Catering & Hospitality Assistant, Broad-Based Basic Training (BBBT)/Production & Manufacturing/ Plastic Processing/ Chemical Plant. SSC/ 10th Standard or equivalent with science subjects, with a minimum of 55% marks and 3 years of work experience in Chemical Plant (NSQF) in a Ministry/ Department/ Organization/ Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous Body under Government of India/ State/ UT.
- Salary Details: Rs. 19900 – 63200/- per month
- Age Limit: 28 years
Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute Technical Assistant Job Info
- Technical Assistant: 38 Posts
- Qualification: Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering or Technology, Mechanical Engineering or Technology, Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engg. or Technology, Civil Engineering, Ceramic Engineering or Technology, Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Science & Technology/ Information Technology/ Communication & Computer Networking/ Computer Software Technology, Chemical Engineering or Technology of at least 3 years full-time duration or 2 years full-time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma course, with minimum 60% marks and experience of 2 years in the relevant area/ field. B.Sc or equivalent in Chemistry, with a minimum of 60% marks and 1-year experience in Chemical analysis/ operation of various analytical instruments. B.Sc. or equivalent with minimum 60% marks and B.Lib. Science. B.Sc in Physics, Chemistry & Maths (PCM) combination with a minimum of 60% marks and one year experience in the discipline/ area of Computer Application from a recognized Institute/ Organization. Diploma in Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering of at least 3 years full-time duration or 2 years of full-time duration in case of lateral admission in diploma course with minimum 60% marks and 2 years of experience in the relevant field/ area.
- Salary Details: Rs. 35400 – 112400/- per month
- Age Limit: 28 years
3 years for OBC
5 years for SC/ST
10 years for PWBD
NEFT/RTGS/Bank Transfer only in favor of “Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute” A/c No. 30267963259 of State Bank of India, Jadavpur University Branch (IFSC Code No.SBIN0000093).
SC/ST/PWBD/Women: Exempted Fee
Other: Rs. 500/-
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Trade Tests, Competitive Written Examinations.
How to Apply for CGCRI Technician, Technical Assistant Notification
Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website cgcri.res.in on or before 31st May 2022. The summary sheet generated immediately after the online submission of the application should be printed and duly signed. The duly signed Summary Sheet should be accompanied by self-attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, education qualifications, experience, and caste certificate, if applicable, and should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TECHNICAL ASSISTANT OR TECHNICIAN (1) (as the case may be) and Post Code…” by post to the address: The Controller of Administration, CSIR-Central Glass & Ceramic Research Institute, 196, Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Kolkata – 700032 on or before 15th June 2022.
Registration Closing Date: 31st May 2022
Print Out Submitted Closing Date: 15th June 2022